Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm not very good at this blogging thing...

I sincerely apologise for not keeping up with my blog. Not that there are many people following it, but just the same, i should do better. Here is one more re-cap of some of the things that have been going on in my life.

About a month or two ago, Lance and some of his buddies decided that they wanted to do the 1 pound challenge at Fudruckers. Sadly, the one here in Orem doesn't do it anymore. However, they were not deterred and four out of the group decided to try to eat one anyway. I of course was there in case the need arose for a designated driver, and also to document the experience. Fortunately my services as driver were not needed. I did however preserve these images for posterity's sake.





Those are quite the burgers, i know. :) David also had his 13th birthday this month. I struggled for a while trying to decided what to get him, and what i would be allowed to get him. I called him on the phone to ask what he might like for his birthday and he promptly tried to talk me into getting him a snowboard. That seemed a little out of my price range, but he didn't seem all that concerned about my financial situation. When i talked to my dad later about the possibility of going in on one for him, i received a strangled laugh and a firm "No." I had been suckered by the best sweet talker in the family. I should have known better than to ever think that my dad would have said yes to that. Foolish Jen. So it was back to trying to decide what a 13 year-old boy could want, and what he would be allowed to have. I finally came up with a mini MP3 player, and some cologne. The cologne was a stretch i will admit, but i was desperate. Lance split the cost of the MP3 with me and Kayla went in half with me for the cologne. I don't know, but i think he was at least a little happy with the gifts....

Here are some other pictures of that night as well. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment